My university offered me a TA job, I’m not sure I’ll accept because I’m thinking of doing a career shift. Could you advice me?

So I just graduated from college, I got my bachelor degree in Translation and Linguistics. My GPA is 4/4, I really worked hard on it, I enjoyed my major while studying it so much I don’t think that I’d have enjoyed any other major as much. The problem is that after graduation many people told me things like “if I... show more So I just graduated from college, I got my bachelor degree in Translation and Linguistics. My GPA is 4/4, I really worked hard on it, I enjoyed my major while studying it so much I don’t think that I’d have enjoyed any other major as much. The problem is that after graduation many people told me things like “if I were you (good at studying they mean) I’d have chosen a better major. I don’t know why are they telling me this! It only makes me feel regret and so useless because they say I haven’t actually gained important skills and knowledge. I tend to doubt myself and overthink things a lot, and now I’m not happy about my achievement nor excited about my future. I think I want to pursue my higher education in business administration? and maybe work in a company. If I accept the TA job I’ll have to pursue my higher education in linguistics or translation. Which I used to like, but now I feel like it’s not a good choice?

Do you think I’m overthinking this? I hate it when I care too much about what people think of me that I start questioning all my life choices.