Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 months ago

Is it possible I am pregnant?

It has been 11 days since j lost my virginity, I am supposed to get my period in two days (roughly i have t tracked it very well and decided to start and used a rough estimate of my last period on an app). So he stuck it in a few times raw but then we used a bag (yes literally a plastic bag-no holes in it though, and he pulled out). I have cramps I m just really paranoid.

Favorite Answer

Its definitely possible, but there's still no way of knowing until the day your period is due. If you miss it, I would completely recommend testing. If it comes, lucky you.

Chat with a nurse about it here-

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/online-tools/cha...

And both of you should read all of this:

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/teens

You could have gotten pregnant, or you could have cramps because of the sexual activity, and your period could also be late because you're stressed out. Go get a pregnancy test and use it. Or go to the local health clinic or to your own doctor.

Pulling out does nothing, but until you take an accurate test, you won't actually know. So go get a test, and then talk to your mom. This isn't anything you should go through alone if you are pregnant, and if you are, I hope you are in an area where you have health care and a choice. Speak to the nurse on the chat link - they can help.

• Pippin

You had sex without any form of contraception. Of course it is 'possible' that you are pregnant.

And presumably you WANTED to be pregnant, when you both decided to have sex without any form of contraception. So not clear why you are paranoid. (If a pregnancy was desired, than you would be HOPING for it -- not 'paranoid' about it. Or perhaps you fear that your cramps mean you are going to miscarry?)

• PAMELA

You soon will be pregnant unless you start to use proper protection, buy some condoms!!!

yes, your pregnant!

• Jill

Yes it's possible.

Yes. You had unprotected sex, and during a time when there's a good likelihood you were fertile.

Yes, sex without birth control can lead to conception.