Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Won’t free healthcare take away our freedom?

if we have free healthcare the money will be coming from our taxes. This money will go towards things many do not support - abortion, gender change, etc. the argument no longer becomes “my body my choice” when our tax dollars are going to it. Agree?

• ron h

How would "my body my choice" no longer operate? You seem confused. Currently, it's "my body the insurance company's choice." It's also "no insurance? Looks like you're gonna die."

It works all over the world. Health care is not working here because of greed. Nobody should get rich because you get sick.

• its going to

It sounds like you’ve been “freed” from the prison of a rational thought process completely. I guess you’re in good shape

No....

No, just our jobs and our earnings.

Nothing is Free. The people with universal healthcare have extremely high taxes and have to wait weeks to see a specialist.

• Don9 months agoReport

Socialized medicine is a term that was made up to frighten the uneducated. Nobody should get rich because you get sick.

• Zhu

Universal Healthcare works OK almost everywhere, yet US Cons hate it more than they hate honesty. Why?

• inconsolate61

Weak to wrong arguments from med company lobbyists and dollars set repub viewpoint. I wouldnt be too impressed with such "support". Consider who's pockets are at stake here.

Yes, a government run system will take away choices. If you want some idea of what it may look like, read about the issues the government funded VA system is like.

• Don9 months agoReport

All of the VA problems can be solved by adequate funding, something the Republicans are firmly against. They support
      Veterans only with their lying mouths.

• Juana

You'll be free not to have an abortion or a sex change.