Hands keep “giving out”?

About a year and a half ago, I attempted suicide and overdosed— I’m fine now— but ever since then, I’ve had tremors in my hands and legs. The leg tremors stopped after a month, and the severity of the hand tremors lessened (I went from not being able to hold anything to nearly functional aside from being able to... show more About a year and a half ago, I attempted suicide and overdosed— I’m fine now— but ever since then, I’ve had tremors in my hands and legs. The leg tremors stopped after a month, and the severity of the hand tremors lessened (I went from not being able to hold anything to nearly functional aside from being able to write steadily). My hands have been remarkably weaker since the overdose, but this week my hands have been giving out and going completely numb and the hand tremors are back and stronger. I was driving home just an hour ago and could no longer grip the steering wheel. When I made it home, I couldn’t even get the door open. I’m wondering if anyone has experienced something similar, and if so, do you think this will be a permanent issue? Also, is this related at all to the incident? (note: I haven’t taken any medication of any kind since the incident)
4 answers 4