In what year did the legends of your religious mythology finally reach the shores of Japan?

Earliest *known*: 1549.

I have no religious mythology, Einstein, and I do not teach legends. Think again, if you are able. Every year millions experience God for themselves. You ought to as well. It's the logical thing to do.

I think it was around 2005, give or take a few months. Thank you for asking.

Japan has a long history of fables and myths very similar to Aesop's fables, but I don't when or if there are any other Aesop Fable believers in the world.

You question is disqualified as you could not keep neither your bias nor your ignorance

• Don't think it ever did until it resurfaced in the 19th century by western archaeologists.

We Christians don't have religious mythology. When you're old enough to understand, someone will explain it to you, dear.