sophia asked in PetsCats · 7 months ago

sos kittens in trouble?

I have 2 baby kittens their mother left the home with 4 of them and never came back

the problem is that at first 4-5 days the kittens were so loud and crying a lot probably missing their mom..But 2 days now they rarely meow and they wont move a lot i have put them in a box with a small blanket so they wont get cold also i try to feed them with a syrigne but they dont always accept the milk... should i worry??

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yes - the kittens are dying. Once they get chilled they quickly stop eating and slowly die.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yes, unless they get proper milk from their mother they will die, your fault for not having the female cat spayed.

• 7 months ago

Go to veterinarian

• 7 months ago

Considering this is an account created TODAY I'm hope you're a TROLL and not really this stupid.

These kittens as good as DEAD if this is really going on. You never should have let the mother cat out. Kittens need to nurse every few hours 24 hours a day. Disgusting.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

At 2 weeks they need to be fed formula.

They need to be fed every few hours.

They need to be stimulated to toilet after each feed.

If they are not thriving they should be taken to the vet for assessment.

If you ard unwilling or inable to care for them correctly then you need to surrender them to a shelter.

• 7 months ago

Yes, you should worry. To the extent of taking them to a vet to find out the correct way to care for them.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

They're going to die in your care.

• 7 months ago

please tell me you aren't feeding them cow's milk?? they need a formula (just like human babies--to replace the mother's milk) at this point you should bring them to a vet --but do try to get some kitten formula in them.

• Tj
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

call a vet for advise

• 7 months ago

ps my kittens are almost 2 weeks old

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.