For people in Africa: Tell me about the differences between male and female roles and responsibilities in your culture.?

Update: Yes, I do understand how big the continent of Africa is. Africa has 54 countries. I just need a freaking reply from ANYONE in Africa for a school assignment. Actually, I need a reply from ANOTHER OTHER CULTURE in the world that does not belong in America. I'm only asking Africans because we have been studying... show more Yes, I do understand how big the continent of Africa is. Africa has 54 countries. I just need a freaking reply from ANYONE in Africa for a school assignment. Actually, I need a reply from ANOTHER OTHER CULTURE in the world that does not belong in America. I'm only asking Africans because we have been studying them this week. Way to be an insufferable know-it-all, Greg. You just seem like a troll who gets off on acting like they are smarter than everyone else.
0