I saw a nasty pic online, do people really like this stuff??? Why is it there??

I have seen images of women with their intestines visible through their anus while surfing the web for adult content. Are there really people who like this junk? I just cannot see how this can turn anyone on...

Why were you searching for adult content? I am in a similar situation as you are in, I don't understand why you would get off on that stuff

• Dagobonne5 months agoReport

I was looking for something that would please me and I happened to run into photos of (you know) along the way.

• Foofa

It's a fetish just like any other.

It's really weird the things that turn different people on. Some people like feet, some like pee, some like to be beat on with whips, all kinds of crazy stuff. That's why websites make that trash, to cater to creeps.But yes, it turns some people on.

• Murzy

many people like "prolapse"

• Dagobonne5 months agoReport

Yes, a prolapse is one thing, but to see someone's innards, red and bloody, is something... I just do not understand.