Not really playing a lot of video games lately?

Lately, I haven’t really been playing a lot of video games. Before I would enjoy them and have a good time with my friends, but it’s not like that anymore. I mean, I enjoy talking to my friends and play, but not really enjoy the game. I’ve been mostly on and off with games, maybe one day I start to play this cool... show more Lately, I haven’t really been playing a lot of video games. Before I would enjoy them and have a good time with my friends, but it’s not like that anymore. I mean, I enjoy talking to my friends and play, but not really enjoy the game. I’ve been mostly on and off with games, maybe one day I start to play this cool game and then I just stop playing for a couple of weeks. I mostly get on because my friends are on and that’s mostly it. I try playing smaller games to complete them but I never do. The last game I finished was RE2 Remake and that’s pretty much it. I’m excited for some games that are coming, but I have a feeling I will give up on the game and sell it. Overall, i was wondering what this means. Please help.
5 answers 5