Have you ever been accused of being racist?

I have by this black kid while I was in college. It was funny to me. He was ranting about how "Attractive women" were "racist" because they didn't date him and how they were passing up on "Da Brothas". He was primarily talking about white and Latina women particularly Mexican... show more I have by this black kid while I was in college. It was funny to me.

He was ranting about how "Attractive women" were "racist" because they didn't date him and how they were passing up on "Da Brothas". He was primarily talking about white and Latina women particularly Mexican women. I explained to him that it's not a matter of race but its actually a matter of preference. Most women "tend" to date the men from their own groups but when non white women do date out of thier own group its common knowledge white men are most preferred. He then told me I was a racist for saying that lol.