My boyfriend slept with his best friend?

’ve been dating this guy for a month and I’ve met all of his friends, one female friend in particular he’s really close to which I understand completely as one of my best friends is a male. I love his friends and they’re super fun to hang out with. Last night however he shared the detail that he and this friend had... show more ’ve been dating this guy for a month and I’ve met all of his friends, one female friend in particular he’s really close to which I understand completely as one of my best friends is a male. I love his friends and they’re super fun to hang out with. Last night however he shared the detail that he and this friend had hooked up a few months ago. When he told me it took me a second to wrap my head around that his best female friend had had sex with him. I told him that I’m a bit weirded out about it rn but I love his friends and really like him and that the past is in the past and it’s not that big of a deal, I just need a few days to adjust to it. He said he immediately regretted telling me. This was less than 24 hours and he just invited her over to hang out with us. I told him I’m not comfortable being with the two of them yet and just need a day as he only just told me about it and it’s still kind of weird for me. He however kept saying it’s not a big deal and that I was being dramatic and he wish he never told me. I told him he was right and I’ll definitely get over it but just needed a day. He however did not respect this at all even getting mad at me for being bothered by it. Am I being over dramatic? I definitely won’t be bothered by this for long I just need a day before I hang out with the two of them because I feel a little uncomfortable knowing she’s seen him naked
7 answers 7