What do I do if I think I might be in the midst of a future school shooter? And what if I think I'm his main target?

There's a guy at my school who, if I'm honest, is a real bully. That's a pretty soft word for it, but I'll leave it at that. My friends tease him for it and constantly tell him to leave us alone, but since this isn't an 80's anti-bullying film, we aren't very nice about it. We make fun... show more There's a guy at my school who, if I'm honest, is a real bully. That's a pretty soft word for it, but I'll leave it at that. My friends tease him for it and constantly tell him to leave us alone, but since this isn't an 80's anti-bullying film, we aren't very nice about it. We make fun of him (he initiates it, obviously, we don't just do it out of the blue), but I'll admit we kinda gang up on him, even though he might be talking **** about us. All I'll say is that the bullying is mutual. Anyway, in the town I live in, there's really easy access to guns, and this kid hunts. He knows how to work a gun, has shown violent tendencies in the past, and feels like he doesn't get respect. Either way, no matter how you slice it, he just feels, to me, like he might do something. I'm not asking you to diagnose him or try to help me amend things, I just want to know how the hell I can get away from him when we're forced to be together every day, and we live in the same town. Also, no, I can't tell either of my parents, so please don't suggest that. This is kind of urgent, so quick and helpful replies would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.