Is this considered rape in NC??

In a situation where boy decided to experiment with the same sex: if we initiated sex and he consented in the beginning but as things progressed and I was already penetrating, 10mins in, he decided to change his mind, would I be wrong? Because we were almost done I just finished up (only a few minutes after he... show more In a situation where boy decided to experiment with the same sex: if we initiated sex and he consented in the beginning but as things progressed and I was already penetrating, 10mins in, he decided to change his mind, would I be wrong? Because we were almost done I just finished up (only a few minutes after he started b**ching). I know NC has a law about consent where it only counts in the beginning and that, as far as I've read, only applied to guy on girl.

So seeing as he agreed to experiment, and things progressed but once I suggested penetration he started to get if-y and said he didnt want to go there. After I was already in the moment so I continued for a bit.

A friend of mine claims I misunderstood, what I consider, a pretty clear law. The boy has been avoiding me since we spoke about it the following morning, and I told him that the law in North Carolina is different when it comes to consent and what not. My friend swears I rapped the kid but I disagree...according to the law in NC I didnt do anything wrong.