Question below about a quote from the elvis ministries film in 2005, What did he mean?

It was a scene in the movie during the time the 68 special was shot. Steve and elvis was talking then the colonel showed up and forced elvis to change his mind. Steve ask elvis why do he let him bully him. Thats when elvis says a quote that was interesting to me he says" before me there was no such thing as a... show more It was a scene in the movie during the time the 68 special was shot. Steve and elvis was talking then the colonel showed up and forced elvis to change his mind. Steve ask elvis why do he let him bully him. Thats when elvis says a quote that was interesting to me he says" before me there was no such thing as a rock star, he wrote the book on how to make one anyone else ill hire would just have read it" what did he mean when he said" he ( colonel parker) wrote the book on how to make one ( a rock star) anyone else ill hire would just have read it" what did this mean??
1 answer 1