My lease says I am required to allow my landlord to show the apartment to "prospective renters" during my last 2 months in the house?

But my landlord has decided to sell the home. The realtor presented me with a contract that says neither they or the landlord will be responsible for any theft etc when they put a key on the porch for people to come look at it. I told him I don't mind if he shows it, but I'm not signing the waiver. He... show more But my landlord has decided to sell the home. The realtor presented me with a contract that says neither they or the landlord will be responsible for any theft etc when they put a key on the porch for people to come look at it. I told him I don't mind if he shows it, but I'm not signing the waiver. He has threatened that I will owe him 2 additional months of rent if I don't sign it, but based on my reading of the lease, I'm not under any obligation to sign an additional agreement. I've given plenty of written notice and he has acknowledged that notice in writing.

Can i be held liable for something like this? The realtor says they can't put a key out unless I sign it, but I don't see why I should be required to waive my right to sue him if he lets someone in that ends up robbing me.