Do braces usually make your whole face swell?

I got braces yesterday and they are extremely painful the wires are poking my cheeks, my lip is scratched up, They feel too big for my mouth. I got one of the smallest ones because my teeth are little. I also got a mattress after because my mom and I (I'm a teen) went to go look at mattress because we have a... show more I got braces yesterday and they are extremely painful the wires are poking my cheeks, my lip is scratched up, They feel too big for my mouth. I got one of the smallest ones because my teeth are little. I also got a mattress after because my mom and I (I'm a teen) went to go look at mattress because we have a friend of hers and a daughter that used to be my friend is coming over for a couple days so we had to get another mattress and we cleaned the other one although it was already clean but I saw this mattress that I liked at a store it was 799 the original price was 2000 and I decided to get it they delivered it helped us get it upstairs and I just made the bed and went to sleep since it was mine and I woke up and my face was more swollen like my eyes are a bit swollen, my cheeks, my nose looks bigger is it the braces or the mattress memory foam because I don't know if this is normal for braces
2 answers 2