Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 year ago

Is it worth it to commit suicide?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends on a great many variables. Just realize that no matter how bad you have it, things can always get worse. The threat of hell (however logically plausible that it doesn’t exist) always kept me along for the ride in this earth.

• 1 year ago

given the circumstances between men and women. no. if we ever met some kind of fair equality or egalitarism....it would not be taboo. right now...we need to figure out how men can meet their needs in a justified way. same with women....although THAT will be much more difficult.

• 1 year ago

No, because something may change tomorrow. And if you died today you'd never know.

• 1 year ago

How do you know that death will be any better>What if you die and find you it's worse than living?

• 1 year ago

If you commit a suicide You will be in hell for ever .........Prophet Mohamed says in Islam

• 1 year ago

I don’t know, I beleive we have a choice to live so should have a choice to die. You can’t live for other people etc and have to do what you think is best for you. However, you should try and resolve the issues you may have and try before committing suicide

1 year ago

It might be. I’d actually like to do it but I’m a father and I think it would be pretty bad for my son. It would be a pretty selfish act for that reason. Otherwise sure. This life sucks this country sucks everything sucks the environment is falling apart. So what’s the point? Ok

• 1 year ago

No because you will hurt others and go to hell if you’re not a Christian

• Hell does not exist. But whether or not it does that is still such an incredibly evil thing to tell a suicidal person. Shame on you.

• 1 year ago

Nope. Try doing something good for someone else in need, and see if that might be more constructive than suicide.

• jannsody
      1 year agoReport

Please seek the help of a licensed mental health professional. You're certainly *not* alone in those upsetting thoughts.

1 year ago

You literally wake up in hell And regret every moment of your life , so just sign up for the military that way you don’t kill yourself someone else does

• 1 year agoReport

You sick f’uck.

1 year ago

Suicide takes your pain and transfers it to others.

Not worth it.

• 1 year agoReport

It's always "This isn't a good time for me" or other crap. Those FAKE friends don't care at all if you kill yourself, they're only PRETENDING to care because if they actually cared they'd be there for you when you were asking them to be there.