Can u use bleach cleaning spray to clean a urnie stain off a white mattress?

peroxide will do

• Jan C

I would not use bleach. Use Oxyclean (ready to use or buy the powder and mix your own). It will remove almost anything. And it does bleach too, so don't use heavy solution on colors. I clean off white carpets with it.

Diluted bleach and washing up liquid works, make sure the bleach is diluted though.

• Athena

I would use Oxyclean.

Just follow the directions.

Call a carpet, upholstery cleaner for this job. They will use a combination of powder laundry detergent mixed with 13 per cent hydrogen peroxide. This will be brushed into the fabric and then rinsed and vacuum extracted. The entire top side of the mattress will be misted down to prevent water marks from forming as it dries.

worth trying.

maybe. Try it and see.

You will need something to extract the solution and the urine, like a steam cleaner/vac.

• ameila7 months agoReport

It’s a pretty expensive mattress what do I do I also don’t want to confront my younger sister because I know it will embarrass her