I get tired easily?

I get a lot of sleep and I send most of my day on the bed relaxing but when I go somewhere I get exhausted and frustrated! I never really thought anything of it until yesterday during a lecture at college. I have only been there for half an hour and I started getting really tired, then mad and then frustrated to... show more I get a lot of sleep and I send most of my day on the bed relaxing but when I go somewhere I get exhausted and frustrated! I never really thought anything of it until yesterday during a lecture at college. I have only been there for half an hour and I started getting really tired, then mad and then frustrated to the point where I felt like I was going to faint!!! I got scared and left the lecture cause I wasn't feeling good at all. It started to worry me a little. :(
It's not like I get no rest. I sleep 8-9 hours every night and relax a lot during the day. Why is this happening to me?
1 answer 1