Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Will Trump supporters ever admit that Donald Trump conned us all?

44 Answers

Relevance
  • Zhu
    Lv 6
    6 months ago
    Best Answer

Republicans like to be conned. Nixon, Reagan, Bush, Bush, all conned them with the same lies.

• 6 months ago

What do you mean, "conned us all?" That turkey-butt sure didn't con me.

• 6 months ago

I doubt it, but you never know

• 6 months ago

Look at our economy thanks to Trump. The democrats want to make a 76 year old pedophile our president, what a complete joke that is.

• Zhu
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

I want Gabbard, anti war Hindu

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Obama wasnt good, Trump isnt good...what you people want?

• 6 months agoReport

Heat from the flames.

• 6 months ago

When they face the maker. If not now then never. Unless he is an angel who never committed any sins.. and a person of outstanding character.....

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

He didn’t con “us all”.... only his supporters. And they will never admit it because their capacity for denial is the only thing that prevents them from ending up in their friendly neighborhood psych ward. If they ever admitted what a big lie their entire lives have been, they wouldn’t be able to withstand it...instant identity crisis/nervous break down

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

The New York Times, The Washing Post, CNN and MSNBC scammed every Liberal in the country for 2 years via The Mueller Report now didn't they?

• 6 months ago

He didn't con us all. Many of us knew he was a liar and a cheat long before the election.

• plus he worked with the russians on how to hack the voting machines and it will be in his favor

• 6 months ago

Yes, I feel so conned with extra money and a booming portfolio.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.