Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health Β· 7 months ago

Is it possible to have antisocial and borderline personality disorder? I have symptoms of both and strong indicator I do have them according?

to tests online, don’t want to see GP though as having those can ruin your life and any chance of getting a good job, can effect you moving countries or travelling too.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Online tests are not good nor helpful when it comes to self-diagnosing and they often make people believe they have something that they do not. They are certainly not a good indicator of anything.

Secondly, any mental illness can affect your ability to function as a member of society whether you have been formally diagnosed or not.

So, instead of following the idiotic teenage trend of self diagnosing, why don't you see a doctor and stop being so immature and pestering yahoo with your relentless whining? Leave this forum alone so the people who want to help others can help those who actually want help.

On another note, I think your have more of a narcissistic personality over anything else. You're a vile person.

• 7 months ago

Most online tests are pure garbage and you shouldn't trust them.

• 7 months ago

So if you do not see a doctor and get it confirmed that you have these disorders, then you think that you do not have them?

You still have the disorders. You just are not getting any treatment that allows you to handle and control the disorders.

You also cut off any changes that you can be shown NOT to have such disorders since the online test are not reliable.

Since medical record are private, if the GP says you have such disorders, it is not going to be publicly announced. No one would known.

Wouldn't you prefer to know and then get help instead of worrying and not getting any treatment? Or find out that you are fine?

It is the untreated people who end up becoming the mass murderers and other things like that.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

It's really smart of you to seek that information here and from other on line sources. You'll be saving a lot of money that way.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Sounds like you might have a little paranoia thrown in there as well.

• 7 months agoReport

Nope, not at all

• Is this you again, Sophie? I don't mean to be a jerk, but I feel like your posting on Yahoo! Answers could also be a symptom. You come here, knowing that in the past people have given you a hostile response, and I would suggest that's what you're looking for.

• Autumn
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Intense residential treatment is available on the NHS in therapeutic communities with daily therapy and 24 hour support.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

It’s not like you’ll ever get a good job anyway lmao

And plus you’re poor, you can’t even afford a mental help professional, so idk what to tell you cuntface

• 7 months agoReport

Oh okay, where are you though? (Country)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.