Is there anything I can even do about my ugliness? I have been trying my best for the past year to improve my looks.?

Should I just give up on life in general? I went to the restroom today and 4 guys made fun of me for looking so ugly. When my friends talk about girls, they look at me and laugh and say I wish I could be included in their conversation. 2 people made fun of my apperance for a whole day saying I look like I a rat... show more Should I just give up on life in general?

I went to the restroom today and 4 guys made fun of me for looking so ugly. When my friends talk about girls, they look at me and laugh and say I wish I could be included in their conversation. 2 people made fun of my apperance for a whole day saying I look like I a rat with ebola. I'm a super skinny Pakistani male with thick eyebrows, a crooked screwed up nose and bad skin. My only pro is my hair. I have a friend that's a girl - my other piece of sh** friend said "i ship her with you" she heard and made loud gagging noises and said "ew do you literally want to kill me?"

You can tell by that description I'm one of the ugliest people you'd ever see in your life.

I dress nice - solid colored button shits with clean jeans and shoes that match. I wear a good looking watch. I style my hair with hair clay and have it cut once a month. I wash my face every day with Neutrogena mens face wash & an acne cleanser - and moisturize it. I started going to the gym 2 months ago. I shower every morning and do 2 sprays of cologne. I wear a cool pair of glasses. I walk straight with confidence and smile. No matter what I do, I'm always the ugly one. I don't know what to do. 97 prcnt of other men love their face and look good without much effort, they put on anything and just come to school and get compliments. I try my best and still look like a rat. I don't see any point in coming to school everyday when all I get is insults, even from friends.
Update: I do well in school academically. I do well on tests and quizzes. No one cares about this. Even my parents insult my acne, my screwed up nose ( my dad always talks to me about getting nose surgery and told me how I look like a monkey and my mom always tells me how ugly it is as well). Again, part of life is... show more I do well in school academically. I do well on tests and quizzes. No one cares about this. Even my parents insult my acne, my screwed up nose ( my dad always talks to me about getting nose surgery and told me how I look like a monkey and my mom always tells me how ugly it is as well). Again, part of life is enjoying it - and I'm not enjoying life with what I was born with.