Is there any chance my dark circles will go away naturally?

I first got dark circles when I was about 11-12. I’m 19 now. They’re so deep and dark. I always get made fun of or there’s always a stigmatism to me. People think I either never sleep or am on drugs (I know this because I’ve been asked/told both). It gives me a constant upset and lazy look. I don’t care about tea... show more I first got dark circles when I was about 11-12. I’m 19 now. They’re so deep and dark. I always get made fun of or there’s always a stigmatism to me. People think I either never sleep or am on drugs (I know this because I’ve been asked/told both). It gives me a constant upset and lazy look. I don’t care about tea bags or any of that I’ve tried it, I’ve been tested for hyperthyroidism anemia sleep disorders, negative on everything. Is there ANY chance as I get older they will naturally go away? I don’t care about other ways to enhance my appearance etc, I know I can live with them I have. But it’s just tiring. I just want to look like a normal person and want to know if there’s any chance, it happened to lele pons lol
2 answers 2