Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 7 months ago

Why can’t I download Lipsi?

When I go to the website it gives links to download the app. When I click on the App Store link, it says it’s not available in my country/region. Is it actually not available where I live? Or is it not available on iPhone anymore? A glitch? Thanks!

I can t download it either. im in the united states

• opurt

You don't say where you live, so it's hard to say whether or not it's actually not available where you are. It is on the store where I am, so I'd guess it really isn't available in your country/region.

• opurt

Same here. Try just searching the app store for it, the webpage link might be going to the US App store or something.

It says it’s not available in your country/region so it isn’t available where you live. If it wasn’t on the App Store anymore then it would say that

• 7 months agoReport

I just thought maybe it got banned or something and they haven’t updated the site.