Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 7 months ago

If a woman tells you she’s on birth control but lies and she gets pregnant and wants to keep it can you be off the hook for child support?

yep .....................................

Nope. You would have to prove she wasn't at the time and since you failed to take a blood tests to check the hormone levels sorry, congratulations dad! And yes, there are other means of birth control.

• Tara

No. You and she made the baby .. it doesn't matter what she told you … it's the baby that counts … legally.

Let's see now which cost less

Child support for at least 18 years or a Condom?

WoW I think I must think about hat one awhile................

look you open your legs and let him shoot up inside of you

your to blame ,

• EmilyMarie6 months agoReport

It takes a man and a woman to produce a child. Also, it’s “you’re,” not “your.”

• Athena

Nope.

The child support goes to the child.

YOUR child BTW.

Wear a rubber.

• Bill

How can can the state rationalize holding men to consequences of sex, while at the same time they do not hold women to the consequences of sex?

Nope. Take the initiative. Better yet, don’t take candy from strangers.

NO... IT ACTUALLY happened to me.. .

I was told by her IN THE NAVY WHILE STATIONED IN SPAIN,,, " I Cannot get pregnant at all and has been checked by 3 different doctors....

I have now been paying child support for years..

PLUS the FACT she got out of the Navy Moved to Cali.

Went on WELFARE there Went to school (collage for nursing) there and I GOT THE BILL FOR THE WELFARE, and SCHOOL COSTS as well as BACK SUPPORT with interest so will actually be paying the rest of my life to the LYING BEACH because she never said she was on the pill and stopped it. Total bill over $100,000.00 to include everything as CA will make your payments so high they know you cannot afford a lawyer. Especially in San Barnardino County.

No. Keep it in your pants if you don't want to accept responsibility for what CAN happen any time you have sex.

• Bill

No. The state doesn't care if she lied or even if you consented to a child.

Hell, she can commit paternity fraud against you and the state will STILL force you to pay child support in some cases.

There was one woman that called into a radio station that admitted to cheating and paternity fraud and STILL the court forced the deceived man to pay child support.