What sketch comedy show is this from? Please help?

I remember watching a TV show back in 2005 or 2006. It looked like a sketch comedy show, and it was a cooking skit. In the skit, there was a British teenage boy who had a sleeveless shirt on. He might have actually been Australian. I'm not sure. He looked like he was either in his late teens or early... show more I remember watching a TV show back in 2005 or 2006. It looked like a sketch comedy show, and it was a cooking skit.

In the skit, there was a British teenage boy who had a sleeveless shirt on. He might have actually been Australian. I'm not sure. He looked like he was either in his late teens or early twenties. I also think he had blonde hair. With him, there was a weird little kid. The kid had really long, wild hair, and spoke in a weird, raspy voice. He also wore brown clothing. He also may have had brown skin. They were both in a kitchen and they were making something. I'm not sure what it was, but it looked like spaghetti sauce. As they were cooking, they were getting messy, and the British boy got some spaghetti sauce on his mouth. I also remember a joke, in which the British boy mentions that the weird kid "lost a finger." The weird kid then replied,"Sorry." There was also a scene where the weird kid picks up the spaghetti sauce with his hands.

That's all I remember. If anyone recognizes this show, please tell me what it is. I have been looking for this for days, and can't find it any where. I'll really appreciate somebody's help.
1 answer 1