Would robbing a bank robber be a perfect crime?

Say that I saw a guy rob a bank. And say that I caught up to him at a distance, out of view of any exterior cameras the bank has, got the drop on him with my gun, took the bank robbery money and ordered him to lay face down on the ground while I make my exit (Then he cant shoot me if he has his own gun, because... show more Say that I saw a guy rob a bank.

And say that I caught up to him at a distance, out of view of any exterior cameras the bank has, got the drop on him with my gun, took the bank robbery money and ordered him to lay face down on the ground while I make my exit (Then he cant shoot me if he has his own gun, because when he gets back up he wont know where I went, let alone who I am)

My guess is my crime would never be discovered.

The robbers obviously not gonna go to the police and say: "I'm the one who robbed the bank earlier today and this guy took the money from me."

And the bank will have that guy on camera as the robber. If I dont look anything like him, who is gonna come looking for me and why?

Perfect crime?