Bitter taste when eating sour patch kids?

I was eating some sour patch kids and I ate one the orange one and I sucked on it for few seconds then it suddenly tasted bitter. It was not sweet. It had a bitterness to it. I spat out and along with some saliva. Is there a reason why the orange one I tasted was bitter? Before I got a bitter taste in my mouth I... show more I was eating some sour patch kids and I ate one the orange one and I sucked on it for few seconds then it suddenly tasted bitter. It was not sweet. It had a bitterness to it. I spat out and along with some saliva. Is there a reason why the orange one I tasted was bitter? Before I got a bitter taste in my mouth I already ate a few but the other was 't bitter at all it was this one orange was bitter. Is the orange sour patch kid bitter in general? Also was the bitterness caused by something else but that impossible right because I already at a few before the bitterness taste happened and I would stop eating them if the other were bitter like this one. For the other ones I didn't suck on it I just ate but I would taste the bitterness too right when I ate it right? I shouldn't be worried about this incident and this incident shouldn't cause any issues later tonight or when I got to bed? I bought the sour patch kids from a movie theater called Bow Tie Herricks Cinemas it near where I live
Update: I put the sour patch kids in my fridge last night when I got home from the theater and the package was unopened until I opened it a few minutes ago to eat it.
Update 2: I'm starting to get worried/getting paranoid about this incident so can you guys leave helpful answers that would be great thanks
Update 3: is this overthinking and being paranoid?
1 answer 1