Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 7 months ago

Should tory PM Theresa May steal Nigel Farage NHS idea and introduce US health insurance for elderly. Thus reducing NHS bill by £billions to?

Update:

improve care for young children and disabled

Update 2:

if Nigel Farage strongly believes in privatizing care for the elderly, surely it must be good

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Those in a position to do so are already free to avail of private healthcare. One issue with private medical insurance is that those well insured are over medicated and referred for unnecessary procedures whilst those who have consistently paid into cheaper funds are denied life saving treatments.

• zipper
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

You really think Medicare works? They pay 80% of what they approve of not 80% 0f the cost I had to go to Canada to have my one leg repaired; Medicare would not pay for it! Ain't that a kick in the head?

• 7 months ago

Only someone who is neither old nor poor would even think of this. Let's face it neither of them would be affected and they care nothing for those who would.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I never use the NHS as I want to live a bit longer. If people can afford booze and lottery tickets then the can afford insurance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Yes she should. It would go down a bomb with elderly Tory voters.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I honestly don't get what people see in this guy, he might sound authoritative tossing out insults at the establishment but his solutions are worse than whats in place, its basically Thatcherism on speed

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

No need. Farage told us that we'd have an extra £10 billion a year to spend on the NHS and schools post-Europe. Oh wait, he backtracked on that the day after the Brexit vote. Never mind...

• gerald
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

everybody is watching the horrible labour Brownshirts and the real threat is their hero he will save us, Germany 1933 the Wehrmacht Tories are in bits its perfect, history repeating the Brexit party no policy no manifesto no age and only one thing on their mind with nothing whatsoever planned except maybe invade Syria

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

No. Only a cnut would suggest that.

Presumably those elderly who can't afford health insurance can just die?

• Land-shark
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Saying she would cancel winter fuel payments for the elderly helped her lose her her parliamentary majority in 2017. So like any nut case you just have to pray harder and sacrifice more, and then it will work

• 7 months ago

So we are going for Logan's Run? Let the culling begin...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.