What are your hobbies?

Here are mine: - Physical conditioning (strength and cardiovascular) - Conceiving defensive methods (I despise conditions that aid and abet Islam and all the evil it brings, N/NW racial eradication, spread of belligerent and/or primitive culture, etc, like racial heterogeneity, uninhibited globalisation, nefarious... show more Here are mine:

- Physical conditioning (strength and cardiovascular)
- Conceiving defensive methods
(I despise conditions that aid and abet Islam and all the evil it brings, N/NW racial eradication, spread of belligerent and/or primitive culture, etc, like racial heterogeneity, uninhibited globalisation, nefarious political scheming, etc)
- Conceiving the weaponisation of conditions and qualities
- Spreading seditious material (the systems of Western nations are inherently destructive, weak and threatening to life, and they should be neutralised immediately)
- Watching certain internet media (nothing rude or obscene)
(e.g list videos, major incidents, moral analyses, dark documentaries, etc)
- Watching serious films (occasionally)
- Watching serious television programmes (occasionally)
- Research and discussion of serious topics and events (I cannot stand trivia)
(The Walking Dead (series 6 to 8), any engaging drama, etc)
(Modern television is diabolical and rarely is anything worth watching shown)
- Video games like RPGs, FPSs and ones involving racing (occasionally)
(Not anywhere near as often as I used to)
- Reading interesting information guides
- Reading joke sites
- Attacking civilisational entities and tribes I logically justifiably despise the existences of (Russia, United States of America, Germany and the Germanic racial type, etc)
- Absorbing material that exposes plot holes, logical errors and continuity issues in entertainment media
Update: - Listening to music (Mainly film, television and video game scores) - Looking at myself in the mirror when I am at my best physical condition and the lighting is correct (I can do this for ages) - Visiting interesting places - Walking around interesting areas (especially at night) - Biking around interesting... show more - Listening to music
(Mainly film, television and video game scores)
- Looking at myself in the mirror when I am at my best physical condition and the lighting is correct (I can do this for ages)
- Visiting interesting places
- Walking around interesting areas (especially at night)
- Biking around interesting areas (especially at night)
- Asserting superior knowledge and understanding over others (when warranted, which is almost all the time)
Update 2: - Detection of threats to the most desirable characteristics of the species and societies
Update 3: CORRECTION: