Comics and Animation Section: Who is your favorite Actor and Actress from Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies and TV Shows)?

IMO: For the movies:

Actor: Chris Evans (Steve Rogers/Captain America)

Actress: Scarlett Johansson (Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow)

For TV shows:

Actor: Charlie Cox (Matt Murdock/Daredevil, Daredevil)

Actress: Mina-Na Wen (Agent Melinda May, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Actor (Movie) - Robert Downey Jr. - I mean, let's face it, there would have been no MCU without RDJ. His charisma and charm in IM1 made this entire epic ride possible. The other characters have been tweaked to emulate RDJ's wit even when it is unfaithful to the character.

Actor (TV) - David Tennant - David Tennant absolutely STOLE THE SHOW in Jessica Jones season 1 as the Purple Man.

Actress (Movie) - Cate Blanchett - Yeah, another villain. Cate Blanchett's Hela was rather different from the comic book version, but she was the only Marvel villain aside from Thanos that made me feel tense. She OOOZED threatening menace. Loki was always more of a clown than a villain. Same with most of Marvel's forgettable loser parade of bad guys. Not Hela. She was a badass.

Actress (TV) - Rachel Taylor - The TV shows' women have not been impressive, IMHO. Taylor plays Trish Walker and has been a nice blend of pathos, comedy, and such. But I'm not going to overpraise her.

• Zeke
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

David Tennant was awesome in Jessica Jones

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Zeke
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Movies- Robert Downey Jr. and Scarlet Johannson

TV- Vincent D'Onfrio and Mina-Na Wen

• 1 year ago

Movies

Actor: Benedict Cumberbatch

Actress: Scarlett Johansson

TV

Actor: Charlie Cox

Actress: Jessica Henwick

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.