Does anyone here have a screen protector on their computer monitor?

or any filters to protect your eyes? im just worried because ive had a computer since 2005 and been using lcd monitors since then and been using my computer most hours of the day since then as i live as a shut in-hermit - and ive never bothered with a screen protector or any filters for my computer... show more or any filters to protect your eyes?

im just worried because ive had a computer since 2005 and been using lcd monitors since then and been using my computer most hours of the day since then as i live as a shut in-hermit - and ive never bothered with a screen protector or any filters for my computer monitors?

would i of harmed my eyes?

in recent times ive got eye ache and strain from staring at the screen for long periods of time...but i still haven't invested in a screen protector.

i use glasses when using my computer with a tint on them.

will my eyes be alright? does anyone here have a screen protector on their computer screen or filter?