Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 7 months ago

Why do black men tend to be better athletes (faster, stronger, quicker, more agile, taller) than other races?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • C T
    Lv 6
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

its not about race per-se

sometimes its just about circumstance and the dedication that comes from it

someone born with nothing might be more dedicated to spending his whole life training

sometimes people of specific cultures can be born with say longer legs which could lead to a longer stride when running which could give you an advantage in a foot race

(notice how i didnt say race, because it was a process of slow evolution located to a specific region based on the life style of that region)

i dont think black people are taller than white people on a realistic scale

or stonger/quicker/agile

i think they are more dedicated a lot of times to sports.

But there are tons of white people in sports... TONS. to not give them credit and to try and blame some black people being good at sports on race is small minded (and slightly racist)

• 6 months ago

They not better at all sorts.

• 6 months ago

because the slow ones got eaten by lions

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

They definitely have an edge in sprints, marathon and basketball.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

not necessarily always true. it is about genetics. stronger and faster doesnt mean higher intelligence and there are plenty of white men that are just as strong.

• Petter
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

It's in their genes most likely driven by climate (it's usually warmer in countries with a black population). Only in general of course, but it's no coincidence that usually 8 out of 8 guys in 100 m final in the olympics are black. Individually there could still be huge differences though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.