My father wants me to take over the family business but I'm not so keen because it wouldn't match my lifestyle so what should I do?

Update: It's basically "more effort more money", I'm introverted and I hate talking to people but in business you need to do that to gain a good profit. Also, I'm a lazy fellow and looking to make a living from doing things I love (I don't love anything at the moment but I'll figure it out).... show more It's basically "more effort more money", I'm introverted and I hate talking to people but in business you need to do that to gain a good profit. Also, I'm a lazy fellow and looking to make a living from doing things I love (I don't love anything at the moment but I'll figure it out). However, I'm the sole heir to the business and it would be terrible if I turn down the business of over 25 years of establishment. As I said, I'm introverted, so I'd prefer to work alone where I don't have to talk.