I have a problem with a bee/hornet?

I have a problem with bees (maybe hornets I don’t know). After a long day at work I found one bee/hornet making a nest on my curtains. The nest itself was small (the bee has just started to make it so it was about 5mm size. After the bee flew out I removed the nest and threw it away. Problem solved right? Wrong.... show more I have a problem with bees (maybe hornets I don’t know). After a long day at work I found one bee/hornet making a nest on my curtains. The nest itself was small (the bee has just started to make it so it was about 5mm size. After the bee flew out I removed the nest and threw it away. Problem solved right? Wrong.
The bee came back. Every time I opened the window it went to the same spot and stayed there for a while.. then it left and I closed the window. It has been like this for three days and since it’s 25 degrees celcius the room gets awfully hot and stuffy without opening the window.. so my question is - how can I get rid of the bee?