Dream meaning?

I’m an alcoholic in real life my family gets upset with me and little by little I start lose them. But I’m my dream I was with my family sitting on the couch with my family my dad my brother and his girlfriend and my little new born niece then we were all talking about drinking and what our favorite drinks were but... show more I’m an alcoholic in real life my family gets upset with me and little by little I start lose them. But I’m my dream I was with my family sitting on the couch with my family my dad my brother and his girlfriend and my little new born niece then we were all talking about drinking and what our favorite drinks were but when it got to me to say what I liked I ended up in a dark room with a light over my head and I was sitting on a chair and my brother came before me and was talking you need to man up need to be betters and he was like yelling at me crying saying your new born niece wants u to hold her want to know her uncle but yet you can’t hold her you just can’t he kept saying I don’t want my daughter to grow up not knowing her uncle not even get a chance to feel him or get to know him and kept repeating she wants you told hold her but yet you can’t and then I woke up feeling guilty and sad
2 answers 2