Do Millennials know that pooping in the streets used to be something that never happened in America?

Not unless there was a total drunk or insane person somewhere nearby? It never happened. Now, especially in Democrat run cities, it's like everyday life. It doesn't have to be that way.
Update: I was on the West coast. I admit that. I've heard stories about New York City. It could have been different there. But people were disgusted about it. They would try hard to find a place to go to the bathroom or poop their pants on their way home if it was that bad. But they would never have accepted pooping in... show more I was on the West coast. I admit that. I've heard stories about New York City. It could have been different there. But people were disgusted about it. They would try hard to find a place to go to the bathroom or poop their pants on their way home if it was that bad. But they would never have accepted pooping in the streets as a lifestyle. The Democrats are making that happen.
Update 2: Housing is unaffordable partly because the Democrats are letting illegals come in, they stack up their apartments 12, 15, 20 people. The landlords raise the rent because those people are working, and those born in the US aren't used to competing with that. So they can't afford their rent anymore.