Live in Minnesota.Can my landlord go into another unit to clean it without notice and how long should I wait on the landlord to take action?

So the unit that is right next to mine has a horrible trash/rotten food odor and it s lingering into my apartment. I have had to leave the door open to the balcony day and night. This is the third day of this. They confirmed it was the unit next to me and said they will get on it today and I was top priority but,... show more So the unit that is right next to mine has a horrible trash/rotten food odor and it s lingering into my apartment. I have had to leave the door open to the balcony day and night. This is the third day of this. They confirmed it was the unit next to me and said they will get on it today and I was top priority but, they don t have a great reputation.
Update: Landlord already checked in unit and they just have horrible hygiene
Update 2: I do have a lease. They are slumlords..tenants are protesting and they have an inspection from the city coming up.