If a mother asks her son if he read her Facebook post, and she reacts with disappointment if he says "no," is he in the wrong?

My mother is always on Facebook while I don't take much interest in it. I know that sounds abnormal, as it's normally the other way around. But I simply use Facebook to keep in contact with classmates who I haven't seen since I was a kid, as well as many family members who live far away. But I'm... show more My mother is always on Facebook while I don't take much interest in it. I know that sounds abnormal, as it's normally the other way around. But I simply use Facebook to keep in contact with classmates who I haven't seen since I was a kid, as well as many family members who live far away. But I'm not a big fan of posting 'what's on my mind.' My mother, however, gets mad at me when I don't see her posts, and says, "You need to get on Facebook more." Meanwhile, plenty of her friends "like" and/or reply to her posts, so it's not like she doesn't get any attention. No disrespect, but she really aggravates me when she reacts as if I did something very bad and unacceptable, when all I did was not be on Facebook.