Is it okay to eat some snacks after touch other objects? Also, is this being a germaphobe?

So I been on my laptop all day and now I want some snacks to eat. I have chips ahoy cookies in my room but I can't eat because I touch my laptop and I'm afraid that the germs and bacteria on my laptop would be on the cookies when I eat it. So am I safe to eat even though I didn't wash my hands? Does it... show more So I been on my laptop all day and now I want some snacks to eat. I have chips ahoy cookies in my room but I can't eat because I touch my laptop and I'm afraid that the germs and bacteria on my laptop would be on the cookies when I eat it. So am I safe to eat even though I didn't wash my hands? Does it matter that the chips ahoy bag is partially opened? Also a few days I did touch some of the cookies with my finger but I didn't eat because I was worried about the germs and bacteria. So am I safe to eat? And this issues is me being a germaphobe? Also, does the digestive enzymes the mouth and stomach acid kills germs and bacteria when we eat?
Update: I just touch my lips with my finger when I wiping my lips with a tissue paper is that okay? Again me being a germaphobe?
Update 2: does this issue also apply other actives such as drinking water, brushing teeth, eating, etc?