What record player am I describing here?

Okay, so this is an unusual request... I grew up obsessed with a record player we had, and I remember most details about it except the model and make! I will describe it, and let's see if anyone can tell me the model and make! It was a combination record player, stereo, and 4 track. It had four speeds (16,... show more Okay, so this is an unusual request... I grew up obsessed with a record player we had, and I remember most details about it except the model and make! I will describe it, and let's see if anyone can tell me the model and make!

It was a combination record player, stereo, and 4 track. It had four speeds (16, 33, 45, 78). It had a 4-slider equalizer (Bass, Balance, Treble, Volume). A green-lit tuning panel against a black backdrop. An on/off button with an icon that looks like a whole rest (musical notation). On the needle, it had a yellow tab that said 78 LP (or LP 78).

So, visually, going from left to right, you have the 4-track, the tuning panel, the EQs, and then the button on the bottom-right.

Last, I don't know if the speaker-boxes were standard, but they were wooden, rectangular, 3 ft. tall, had silver octagonal painted prints around three of the vertically inlaid speakers, and a sound hole to the right of the center speaker. Each speaker-box had a paper dark wood design covering, and there was a transparent dark cloth over the entire front of the speaker-box.

The record player may be by Panasonic, but I cannot say for sure. It seems to have been created in the 1970s or possibly 1980s.

Can anyone ID this for me, please? I miss it so much and want to see a picture of it!

Thanks so much!
0