Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 months ago

20 year old virgin afraid of penetrated?

Ok so I'm 20 years old and I'm still a virgin. About 2 months ago a guy and I where hanging out one thing lead to another and we decided to have sex we were about 30 minute in and he couldn't fit it in so we stopped fast forward to a week ago. The guy and I where trying again but it wouldn't fit and it hurt so bad he tried putting his fingers in me but that hurt to and I've even tried but the pain is unmanageable. What should I do I really want to have sex I think about it all the time

8 Answers

Relevance
  • AG
    Lv 5
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you good and wet before he tried to put it in you? Use some KY gel and see if he can get it in and it's not hurting you when he's in you. Go slow and try and relax as much as you can.

• 7 months ago

You need to try pushing your fingers in. It will hurt and bleed

• 7 months ago

most girls experiment putting things in there in their early teens

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Always use protection and get some ky jelly, maybe you are not lubricated enough.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Lots of lube, you can purchase it in any drugstore, good luck, use protection to avoid an unwanted pregnancy. Do not fall for the old lie that he will pull out.

• 7 months ago

It will be better to see a gyno doctor, to find the reason of difficult penetration.

• Leto
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

You need to see a doctor. There are medical conditions that cause this and they have treatments available.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

You probably have vaginismus...look it up.

By the way, it's WERE, not where.

Where were you educated?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.