People that live in souther north America ie California ect you are so lucky?

To live in a English country with good healthcare and a hot exotic place with la hills and outdoor pools, dessert and Mexico just a few hours plane ride away. In the UK there's no outdoor pools as it's too cold and dull, no spring break parties, it's cold, the scenery is **** I couldn't imagine... show more To live in a English country with good healthcare and a hot exotic place with la hills and outdoor pools, dessert and Mexico just a few hours plane ride away. In the UK there's no outdoor pools as it's too cold and dull, no spring break parties, it's cold, the scenery is **** I couldn't imagine having home access to such beautiful hikes and warm weather all summer and spring. And btw your McDonald's menu is so extra compared to ours but I don't care about that too much, the only thing you seem to lack I'm Indian food though, there's a curry house on every street in the UK now 😂