Republicans: how come you ignore the demographic collapse of whites, and how critical this is for the Democratic domination of America?

The Republican party has a built-in majority if they would just LET IT WORK. If George Bush Junior, George Bush Senior, or even Ronald Amnesty Reagan just sealed the damn border, or at least did so during their presidencies – Florida, Colorado, Nevada, Virginia and Ohio wouldn’t be “toss-ups”.

If the 1965 immigration act didn’t pass, there would be no “Barack Hussein Obama”. There would be no “Affordable Care Act”, the whole political spectrum would be shifted to the right to where Donald Trump and Jim Webb would be leading candidates in the Democrat primary. Yes, a lot of you Cruzers think Trump should be a democrat. If it were 1980, or the US had the racial demographics of 1980, Trump would be a democrat.

https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/201...

Best Answer

So very "Russian TROLL" of you, JJ! All who read this posting, please read Malcolm Nance, CIA counterespionage expert (2017), "The Plot to Destroy Democracy: How Putin and His Spies Are Undermining America and Dismantling the West" (and also read the detailed Mueller report, now in book form or available for download).

This is exactly the type of divisive planted commentary troll farms used in 2015 and 2016 to keep us a nation divided against itself in order to weaken democracies that tiny tyrant Putin fears.

• No, Jingoist Jones, I never do move anyone's questions...and I think Yahoo! Answers should not allow it to happen.

Blacks, having been instrumental in creating this country are required to be part of its governmental and social structure according to God, so the Republicans you are so scared of accept that. We do not compartmentalize, and restrict the power of any race or ethnicity, as the DNC does, telling them, where they can run, when they can run, and who to run in order to get the blend that DNC Central Command decides is acceptable.

• Larry C

Jiongoist…….; Do you think I am ever fearful of a DNC drone, think again, and meet me at Lexington Green if you want to settle the way I would prefer.

there is no political solution, our politicians have sold us, let us wait for societal collapse then start the ethnic cleansing.