I find cookies and the way Instagram and Facebook listen to your convos to make personalised ads about inappropriate?

I can't go to the hairdresser's, or talk about a make up brand with someone or even go to the doctors and discuss my medication without getting a ad the next day for the make up brand or hair dye or a pill cutter or pharmacy or tablets in the case or my doctor conversations, it's quite annoying that... show more I can't go to the hairdresser's, or talk about a make up brand with someone or even go to the doctors and discuss my medication without getting a ad the next day for the make up brand or hair dye or a pill cutter or pharmacy or tablets in the case or my doctor conversations, it's quite annoying that know I know if I discuss anything around my phone there will be a advert on my Facebook or Instagram in a few days and no more likely to buy someone because it's related to something I've already brought or discussed
1 answer 1