I would like to learn coding?

I am 21 years old and I did well in school, however I never attended any ICT classes, except for one at a public school for a month.

Am I too old to learn coding? What are your suggestions for me, If any? I would appreciate your suggestions.

• EddieJ
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Where do people get the idea that there is an age limit?

There is no age limit, but the fact that you posed this question makes we wonder if you have the ability.

The way someone learns if they are able to learn coding is to go ahead and try.

But it seems like you are looking for an excuse not to try. So, that implies that you don't WANT to learn.

However, if you DO want to learn then I will suggest you start with Python.

• Steven
    1 year ago

First of all there is no age for learning, we can learn in any age. I have learned when i was 25th Years.

• 1 year ago

Visit Learntek for online training.

• 1 year ago

Yes, You can just show some dedication and don't cheat on the projects or tasks

• 1 year ago

Learn.

• 1 year ago

Try python first

1 year ago

Look people I think it's great you ask questions but fact: this is the space age now.

Rocketry has gone commercial and scientists and engineers are trying to build rockets for interplantary use.

Just grab the simplest computer you can afford and get it supported.

Single tasking like Linux freedos or commerial apple or Microsoft.

• 1 year ago

There is no age that's too old to learn coding. it just requires you, will to learn, and some time. if you need help getting started just let me know. :)

• 1 year ago

You're never too old!

• 1 year ago

Check out some of the technical schools in the area.