Whats your opinion on her?guys only mature ones?

So my ex gf broke up with me because i lied to her about consuming drug once before dating and denied telling her where as was going and i was actually going to smoke weed. However, later on i Confessed about it but she was not ready to accept my drug use again.i told her that she was exaggerating things.she... show more So my ex gf broke up with me because i lied to her about consuming drug once before dating and denied telling her where as was going and i was actually going to smoke weed. However, later on i Confessed about it but she was not ready to accept my drug use again.i told her that she was exaggerating things.she basically did not like the bad inflience my friends had on me and told me that she was not the right girl for me as she was not able to accept part of my lifestyle (which is my drug use) . She had huge family issues in the past and did not want to end up in a relationship that her parents had. However, when she broke up with me i simply told her okay and acted cool.did not ask her about solving the issue or anything. However, we ended on bad terms ,i called her immature for breaking up with me and calling her crazy because she simply was asking me why i was talking so rudely to her.she ended up moving on and blocking me on whatsapp and insta.She was kind of a rebound as i just got off a one year relationship.she clearly told me that the road im going into will not be good for our relationship.after she broke up i went back to my ex gf the one before her and posted pictures with me and her. Trying to make her jealous.since we are neighbours, i was talking to my gf on loudspeaker for her to hear. However, she just did not react about the whole situation. She seem to be down to earth and not bothered. She simply ignores me and Continues her life. Whats yr opinion on her?
1 answer 1