Is it insane or cute/sweet to write my boyfriend a poem telling him the things I love about him?

My boyfriend and I had a fight on Sunday. Things were said by both of us. I’ve apologised but we still haven’t spoken in person, partly due to him being angry and partly due to him being busy. Is it crazy or sweet if I write him a poem, expressing all the reasons that I love him? I was planning on either giving... show more My boyfriend and I had a fight on Sunday.
Things were said by both of us. I’ve apologised but we still haven’t spoken in person, partly due to him being angry and partly due to him being busy.
Is it crazy or sweet if I write him a poem, expressing all the reasons that I love him?
I was planning on either giving it to him or mailing it to him.
Thoughts on this also. Is mailing it to him weird? What if it’s a few days before we see each other in person (hence why I thought mail would be better)
I’m 25, he’s 35 by the way.
I just want to make it up to him and tell him how I feel.