1. Free health care for everyone- people who can't afford to get medical treatment for themselves or their children could benefit from this system.
2. Unlike in communism, where the government owns everything, people are still given freedom over the economy, so it will be harder to corrupt than a communist governments.
3. Free education- education is important, and college can be way too expensive for a lot of people. I'm struggling with that myself; free or cheaper college would be a luxury for me.
4. Socialist countries tend to be statistically happier (thing Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland- currently up there in the happiest countries in the world)
5. While taxes are higher, healthcare and college debts- two of the biggest cash drainers in many capitalist countries- are out of the picture, so things tend to even out.