Can I request a blood test to check my liver enzymes if I’ve been binge drinking for two months?

I’ve been binge drinking heavily the past two months and have completely stopped I have no real side effects that worry me I don’t get hangovers and I don’t feel sick but sometime I get little pains on and off on my right upper stomach where they say the liver is.. go figure.. I wanna get a blood test to check my... show more I’ve been binge drinking heavily the past two months and have completely stopped I have no real side effects that worry me I don’t get hangovers and I don’t feel sick but sometime I get little pains on and off on my right upper stomach where they say the liver is.. go figure.. I wanna get a blood test to check my liver am I overrracting should I wait a while get my health back good and just hope it goes back naturally. It’s been 2 months not 2 years...